We continuously work together to improve our purchasing processes. This also includes consistent supplier development. This helps us, and also you as a supplier, to become more powerful and to strengthen our partnership in the long term.
Which supplier development phases do you go through at Hansgrohe?
1. Supplier identification
Potential suppliers are assessed according to the following criteria: Requirements, capacity, technology, quality and costs.
The following is required here:
- Research on suppliers and technologies
- Online registration for new suppliers
- Requests and benchmark actions
2. Supplier analysis
Here detailed information on potential partners is collected and evaluated. Hansgrohe then narrows down the number of potential suppliers
Third Supplier selection
Hansgrohe collects further information about potential suppliers and evaluates it.
The following is required for this:
- Cost analysis
- Process analysis
- Review of contracts relevant to
At the end of this process, a committee approves the supplier(s).
4. Sampling and approval of suppliers
Sampling and supplier approval is carried out if the following conditions are met:
- The supplier meets the requirements of the Hansgrohe supplier policy
- He has been successfully audited
- He has submitted a competent, competitive offer.
- He fundamentally accepts the Hansgrohe standard contracts
- The supplier committee has approved the supplier
Would you like to become a supplier for Hansgrohe, but you still have queries about the process? Contact us by e-mail or by phone: + 49 7836 51-0.