Backend Software Developer (m/f/d) IoT
Be in your element: With our brands AXOR and hansgrohe, the Hansgrohe Group creates inspiring moments with water. We set the standard worldwide with cutting edge design and technology that is embedded in the DNA of all our products. This is made possible by more than 5,000 employees at our 54 company locations worldwide. Our values in innovation, design, quality and responsibility unite us. Welcome to the global player from the Black Forest.
Do you want to help us to take the water experience to a new, digital level? You will assist us to continuously expand our digital products and their features and offer our customers a unique experience. In doing so, you will ensure that our IoT devices integrate seamlessly with our cloud backend and that our IoT ecosystem continues to evolve and grow in a sustainable way. Duties include the following:
- Taking on programming requests in and around our cloud backend
- Developing and maintaining the cloud infrastructure including third party and API integrations
- Ensuring a solid and sustainable software, interface and data architecture
- Creating or updating architectural charts, process charts and documentation
- Supporting the strategic alignment of the cloud infrastructure
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable orientation
- Several years of professional experience in software development, especially in the programming language PHP
- Profound knowledge of cloud technologies (ideally AWS and Azure), as well as Docker, Kubernetes and micro-service architectures
- Extensive knowledge and routine with agile methods and projects
- Strong team and communication skills as well as very good language skills in German and English
- Analytical skills and a structured way of thinking and working
- Result-oriented way of working and taking responsibility
Individual introduction plan
Company Pension scheme
Easily apply via our online-tool here.
More information can be found in the career section on our Website.
In case of any questions, feel free to let us know.
t: +49 7836 51-1196