Development Engineer (m/f/d)
for our subsidiary Hansgrohe Sanitary Products Co., Ltd. in Shanghai
We’re passionate about water. You can tell by just looking at us – and this is what makes Hansgrohe what it is: an internationally successful brand-name company that is refreshingly different. Our technology is cutting edge, our designs are matchless, and our products have won numerous awards. With our premium bathroom and shower fittings and our visionary bathroom designs, our approximately 4,700 employees worldwide set trends and industry standards. Join the international Hansgrohe family with branch offices in 40 countries.
You are full of new ideas and the technical implementation from a first sketch to the finished product drives you on? You are also attracted by the tension between outstanding design and innovative technology at the limit of what is technically feasible? Then take up this international challenge and become a development engineer at Hansgrohe! If you are willing to work at our subsidiary in Shanghai after an intensive training period in Germany, your tasks will include:
- Development of fittings based on design specifications and in compliance with standards, specifications and cost requirements
- Creation of 3D models and 2D drawings in Catia V5/V6 and coordination of manufacturing technologies with purchasing and new product planning
- Support in the creation of functional and performance specifications as well as cooperation in design / system / process FMEAs and risk analyses
- Implementation of further developments as well as changes to series parts and assemblies
- Coordination with rapid prototyping, laboratory and application technology to ensure the functionality and assembly capability of our products
- Close cooperation with the adjacent specialist departments such as new product planning, product management, R&D laboratory, application technology and project purchasing
- Accompanying product start-ups in series assembly
- Completed studies as an engineer, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the product design department of a design-oriented company, preferably in the product area of living and sanitary
- Experience in intercultural cooperation, especially with the Asian cultural
- Solid CAD knowledge, ideally in handling Catia V5 and/or Catia V6
- First experiences in SAP as well as good English skills and ideally first Chinese skills
- Independent working style and innovative thinking combined with team orientation and good communication skills
Individual introduction plan
Company Pension scheme
Easily apply via our online-tool here.
More information about us as an employer can be found here.
In case of any questions, feel free to let us know.
p: +49 7836 51-1739