Global Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)
Be in your element: With our brands AXOR and hansgrohe, the Hansgrohe Group creates inspiring moments with water. We set the standard worldwide with cutting edge design and technology that is embedded in the DNA of all our products. This is made possible by more than 5,500 employees at our 54 company locations worldwide. Our values in innovation, design, quality and responsibility unite us. Welcome to the global player from the Black Forest.
- Moderating and securing the execution of global portfolio strategy including the phase out process
- Support key markets and channels to vitalize and focus on essential assortment and reduce significantly organisational complexity
- Alignment of 5 years Strategic Portfolio Target by analysing and planning the global and local portfolio and integrating to the business-quantity planning
- Develop and implement global and local portfolio steering tools to secure transparency
- Evaluate country / channel specific product requests and support to bring relevant projects to the roadmap
- Provide key market insights to the organisation
- Observate and initiate counter actions on strategic portfolio moves by competition
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on business administration, product management or equivalent
- First professional experience in product management and/or sales is an advantage
- Business fluent in both written and spoken German & English
- Solid knowledge of SAP and MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical thinking and affinity for numbers
- Very good self-organization and assertiveness
Individual introduction plan
Company Pension scheme
Easily apply via our online-tool here.
More information can be found in the career section on our Website.
In case of any questions, feel free to let us know.
t: +49 7836 51-1196