HR Business Partner (m/f/d) EMEA
Be in your element: With our brands AXOR and hansgrohe, the Hansgrohe Group creates inspiring moments with water. We set the standard worldwide with cutting edge design and technology that is embedded in the DNA of all our products. This is made possible by more than 5,500 employees at our 54 company locations worldwide. Our values in innovation, design, quality and responsibility unite us. Welcome to the global player from the Black Forest.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and collaborate with leaders and executives in your countries within the region EMEA to understand the organization's business objectives and align HR strategies and initiatives accordingly
- Provide expertise and guidance on all relevant HR topics plus workforce planning, talent management, leadership, succession planning and organizational design
- Understand the specific HR needs, challenges, and goals of the country and develop HR solutions that drive business performance and employee engagement
- Implement global HR strategies and practices in the country
- Implement global HR projects and initiatives in the country such as HR system implementations, process improvements, diversity and inclusion programs and employee engagement surveys
- University degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on HR or comparable qualifications (e.g. HR specialist)
- Experience as HR Business Partner, preferably in an international setting
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of SAP HCM or Success Factors is advantageous
- Fluent English and preferably other languages
- Strong communication skills, reliability and high customer orientation
- Persuasiveness, positive demeanor and openness to new ideas
Individual introduction plan
Company Pension scheme
Easily apply via our online-tool here.
More information can be found in the career section on our Website.
In case of any questions, feel free to let us know.
t: +49 7836 51-3598