The Hansgrohe Aquademie: Address, Opening Times, and Contact
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hansgrohe Aquademie in Schiltach, whether you’re taking part in a seminar, involved in a customer visit, or would like to explore the museum. Here you’ll find all the information you need to optimally plan your journey to us in the Black Forest.
How to Reach the Hansgrohe Aquademie
Your journey to us will take you through Kinzig Valley – past mountains, fields, rivers, and half-timbered houses. It’s not only the natural landscapes of the Black Forest and picturesque old town of Schiltach that are worth seeing: a whole host of experiences also await you at the Hansgrohe Aquademie. Whether you’re interested in our products, attending a seminar, taking part in a factory tour, or visiting our museum, here we have compiled the most important information you’ll need for your journey.
To the Route planner
Opening TimesMonday to Friday: 7.30 am – 7.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Please note: The Showerworld will be closed from November 2, 2021 to January 31, 2022 due to renovations. The other exhibitions will be open.
The Hansgrohe Aquademie will be closed from December 23rd, 2021 to January 9, 2022.
A negative Corona rapid test, a convalescent or vaccinated proof (3G) is necessary for your visit. The following requirements apply to the test:
- A Corona antigen test taken by trained personnel (e.g., test center, pharmacy, etc.) is required.
- This test must not be older than 24 hours.
- For pupils of an elementary school, a secondary school or a vocational school in Germany, the presentation of the pupil's identity card is sufficient as proof of the test.
- Children up to and including the age of five are exempt from the test requirement.
Please feel free to call us in advance at +49 7836 51 3272 or e-mail to find out about the current situation and the access restrictions that apply in each case.
Before Your Journey: What You Need to Know about Your VisitNow that you’ve decided on a date and planned your route to Schiltach, we would like to provide you with some additional information about your visit:
- Admission is free of charge.
- No sales: Please understand that we do not sell any products at the Aquademie. You have the opportunity to try out our products in the Showerworld. Register now! You can also feel free to peruse our exhibitions in peace and quiet or arrange an appointment for a product consultation.
- Refreshments: Whatever your plans are for the day, you’ll need to have a bite to eat at some point. Feel free to stop by our Café-Bar and try out our cakes and light dishes.