Supervisory and Executive Board
The supervisory and executive board of the Hansgrohe Group work together for the success of the company. The operational management is in the hands of the four members of the executive board. Standing beside them is the supervisory board, which monitors the executive board’s work and represents the interests of shareholders, Hansgrohe SE, and our employees.
The governing bodies of the Hansgrohe Group
Supervisory board of Hansgrohe SE
The shareholders of Hansgrohe SE are represented in the supervisory board. The majority shareholder is the Masco Corporation, headquartered in Livonia, Michigan. The corporation currently holds a 68 percent share of Hansgrohe SE. With more than 20 subsidiary companies, Masco is one of the largest manufacturers of products for the house building and home improvement market. The company has had shares in Hansgrohe SE since 1985.The Klaus Grohe family of Schiltach has 32 percent share of Hansgrohe SE with its administrative and holding GmbH, Syngroh.
Members of the supervisory board:
- Klaus F. Jaenecke, Chairman
- Richard O’Reagan, Deputy Chairman / Group President, Masco Corporation
- Keith Allman, President and CEO, Masco Corporation
- Richard Grohe, supervisory board member
- Stefan Krischak, elected employee representative
- Jürgen Nähr, elected employee representative
Hansgrohe SE executive boardFour executive board members conduct the business of the Hansgrohe Group. Each of them has his or her own clearly defined area of responsibility. They also represent our company externally.
Members of the executive board:
- Hans Jürgen Kalmbach, Chairman of the Executive Board
- Reinhard Mayer, Chief Financial Officer / Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- Christophe Gourlan, Chief Distribution Officer
- Frank Semling, Chief Digital Officer / Labor Director